Armythia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armythia

We were born to lead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Armythia Joining Thread
Staff Needed-Application included- EmptySat May 16, 2015 3:19 pm by Lupa

» Staff Needed-Application included-
Staff Needed-Application included- EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 3:22 pm by The Cray Lady

» Hunting Grounds
Staff Needed-Application included- EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 5:29 pm by The Cray Lady

» The Lake
Staff Needed-Application included- EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 5:57 pm by Conlis

» Cray Cray Usernames - Activity
Staff Needed-Application included- EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 3:10 pm by The Cray Lady

» Sorry for the wait: Been busy
Staff Needed-Application included- EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 2:43 pm by The Cray Lady

» Rules are done!
Staff Needed-Application included- EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 5:19 pm by The Cray Lady

» C O N L I S T E G O
Staff Needed-Application included- EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:41 pm by Conlis

» Finished some Guides!
Staff Needed-Application included- EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 8:12 pm by The Cray Lady

Staff Needed-Application included-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Cray Lady
Dominant
Dominant
The Cray Lady

Staff Needed-Application included- Empty
PostSubject: Staff Needed-Application included-   Staff Needed-Application included- EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 3:22 pm

Alright, so we've seen the activity of myself and Ashton lately and it's all due to the fact that we are very busy. I shall bring out pure honesty here...I am moving into that stage where young adults need to be out in the world. In my case, it means that I could be enrolling into the Navy(Whoop!) and I won't be able to hang around here during that time. As such, I still wanna keep this pack open, so I am hiring some staff to take care of it for me. There is no sincerity that I will be enrolled into the navy, but I wanna set things up so that if I choose to return to the forums, or I have the time to pop in, I may do so without finding my forum gone^^ Below is my application which you, if you're interested, may fill out and post as a reply to this topic. If you have questions, comments, concerns, just post them here on the topic or Private message me. Thank you to those who are interested!

The Application: Certain info in the form would be kinda personal so be sure to read the whole thing before applying! If your uncomfortable with others seeing your application, PM it to myself ONLY!

Username: (Your character name)
Hours you work: (If you have a job, put start time to the time you are able to get online)
Hours you are online:(Hours you spend on the forums)
Any HTML/CSS Experience?:(Have you worked with it? How much do you know? etc)
Have you run a forum before?:(Can you keep things in order without jepardizing the forum?)
What makes you qualiffied to run the forum?:(Why should you be picked as a staff member?)
What can you do for the site that will benefit it in the future?:(How far could you take the pack?)
Applying for?:(Admin or Mod)
How can I contact you?:(For problems or updates if I return, mine would be given to you as well)

All field answers must be a minimum of 10 sentences or more!Except those with obvious one word answers XD
Back to top Go down
https://armythia.rpg-board.net

Staff Needed-Application included-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armythia :: Info Board :: Announcements-
Jump to: